SPM

Posted by myra_bunny on Wednesday, March 23, 2011. Filed under:

today the SPM or known as Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia results will be out...

and here i am, approximately 7 years after i sat for the big exam of my life...
because it determines whether you can enroll in local universities or getting scholarship for universities abroad like in Australia and UK..
as for me, i did not do that well in the trial exam..so i did not get a chance to enroll in express course in UTM or goin' to preparation course to UK, Australia et cetera...
but few of my frens did, how lucky they are...!!!
when the announcement was made through TV and newspapers, i was like..
ohh my..is this it???am i gonna score in the exam???i'm so nervous yet excited to see my frens..
yeah, after the exams ended..we have a very2 long break...like 3 months or so...
so all those times, i'm at home..fattening up my tummy!!!
hahaha...home cooking a.k.a mum's cooking is so delicious...hihihi...
so, my dad bought return ticket for me from KT to JB...
damn exhausted!....
when i arrived, there were some of my frens...
we were catching up with each other...and when our principal brought the examination results..
i said to myself, whatever will be..will be..you have prepared for the exam...
you have tried your best....
and we line up to get our results...
when it was my turn...i'm shaking...my teacher smiled...
i closed my eyes....praying for the best...
then it turned up by saying Alhamdulillah....praise to Allah...
all my hard work paid off..especially in Additional Mathematics...
i hate Math..that's for sure...hahahahahaha..
but it all turned well enough.....secured a diploma and degree..
now already working....and trying for another job as well...
a big thanks to teachers at SKBP, SMK(A)DG and MJSC PONTIAN,JOHOR...
for making me who i am today..:)

No Responses to SPM

Leave a Reply