phone kaputt....T_T

Posted by myra_bunny on Tuesday, March 22, 2011. Filed under:

hye all..

this is to notify you my frens that my phone is kaputt...
the joystick is not functioning at all..
what the hell is that???ohh my....
i'm so frustrated by that..
it was my first phone that i bought by myself 4 years back...
when i was studying diploma on my last semester in Arau..
ohhh i miss that place...really....
and miss cik Nurlia too...hihi....
insyaAllah i will be there in the end of this year....ehemmm...
wanna go there sightseeing and reminiscing old memories there....
going to Pasar Malam and eating tons of delicious food!!!
okay..i'm getting chubbier as said by him...sheesshhhhh!!!
i dun mind...hehehe....as long as i'm healthy..
gonna keep my weight as ideal BMI....ohh yeahhh!..
errr..this post is about my phone....why on earth i'm talking bout my weight????
i guess i've to pen off by now..hahahahaha....

No Responses to phone kaputt....T_T

Leave a Reply