my work life....

Posted by myra_bunny on Thursday, September 30, 2010. Filed under:

hye...
i know it has been a long time since i update my blog..huhu..
doesn't mean that i've forgotten to write..huhu...
ermm....
ari2 tumpang kak ina peg keje..so, every morning i akan duduk kt bus stand waiting for her...
so there's few thing i noticed every morning...

  1. too many cars on d road..hahaha..(itu sudah pasti laa..ko hengat ko dok dlm hutan kee???)
  2. every morning, there is one chinese lady n her son walking towards The Strand...sending her son to kindergarten i guess...dis morning it rained heavily...n she still send her child, walking thru d rain..(ecehh, cm lagu mariah kari jee)..
  3. many people honked...!!!..seriously!!!...huhu..but sorry, kang ehem2 i mrh...dats why i always keep my head on d floor...dun wanna mess with 'em..
  4. last tuesday, there's an accident...involving taxi n motorcycle...waaa, mamat tue manyak mrh oo...hmmm, i kne la bwk kete leklok nnt....my dad always asked me to be careful with those rude taxi drivers...huh!!!
hmm...peg keje cm bese laa..blik keje je tido..hahahaaa..
daaa!!!

No Responses to my work life....

Leave a Reply