dido-here with me....

Posted by myra_bunny on Saturday, May 1, 2010. Filed under:

actually lg nie da lame dahh..
tp lyrics + melody die sgt melting....
ingat x dido??yg nyanyi sm2 ngan eminem dlm lg stan tuh..huhu...
best2....sore die okeh...mmg tip top..huhuhu...
slow..sweet.....n lyrics are meaningful...
da lame x dgr lg nie..ttbe bile tgk cite Love Actually ari tu...
ade lg nie...huhu......best2....

I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

[Chorus:]
Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide
I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed
Risk forgetting all that's been

[Chorus]

sok ade paper management..huhu..ari nie bgn kul 10..hahaha..terbaekk!!!!...
da2 peg study...weeeeee...
~love bobo~

No Responses to dido-here with me....

Leave a Reply