weakest point.....

Posted by myra_bunny on Saturday, March 13, 2010. Filed under:

first and foremost...
i am at d weakest point of myself.......
i've been through d most horrifying experience in my life....
costs me dearly.....*oh gosh, i hope dat i can blew this away like a wind from my head*
i juz hope dat i will overcome dis eventually...
but i think it's no easy....
juz thinking bout it made me felt so annoying, made me cry my heart out....*sobs5*
a happy girl like me can be dat awfully sad....hummm...only God knows why.....
i juz need some time to make me strong again.......
maybe months...maybe days.....who knows it....
i knew dat i juz need time.....but i dunno how long.....
thx to all frens who supported me.....i really appreciate it....
to my dear, thx also...thx a lot.......been wif me through my ups and downs....i've been blessed to have u in my life...
enough wif d sad stories.....so nxt entry will be a happy2 one!


No Responses to weakest point.....

Leave a Reply