SESAME STREET is now 40!!!..yeay!!

Posted by myra_bunny on Friday, November 6, 2009. Filed under:


sesame street family...
me lovin' big bird n elmo...yippie..!!!!

still remember sesame street guys???
huhu....it's one of my fave shows during childhood...
sunny day- sweepin' the clouds away..lalalalaaa....(the opening theme..;)

now the sesame street family turns 40 yrs now...huhu...
glad they are still around....;)
to be truth, i still watch some sesame street sometimes while at home...
can't get my head out of their catchy opening theme...

i love big bird n elmo..;)
hmm...who's gonna give me elmo for my birthday soon???
eheheh....suddenly demands a birthday present on my blog..hahahaa...
elmo is soooo cute....hihihi....

hoping that sesame street will be forever...
the muppets are gorgeous yet happening plus funny too...
huhu.. so much praising here...:p

so lets sing to the Sunny Day song (opening theme..)

Sunny day - Sweepin’ the clouds away,
On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.

Come and play, everything’s A-OK
Friendly neighbors there that’s where we meet
Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street

It’s a magic carpet ride. Every door will open wide.
Happy people like you. Happy people who.

Like a beautiful sunny day sweepin’ the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame street, how to get to Sesame Street, How to get to . . .


can u tell me how to get..how to get to SESAME STREET...yippie..!!!!

No Responses to SESAME STREET is now 40!!!..yeay!!

Leave a Reply